The good news: you can brighten a child’s summer!
Our Summer Enrichment Program provides a safe and engaging place for children. Activities are designed to encourage personal growth, increase individual self-esteem, improve interpersonal and social skills, and foster a sense of family and community. Students receive breakfast and lunch and will participate in:
- Art workshops through Art with a Heart
- French lessons
- Yoga classes
- Planting and harvesting at Baltimore Free Farm
- STEM activities
- Rowing class at Baltimore Rowing Club
- Swimming at Roosevelt Recreation Center
- Weekly field trips throughout the Baltimore metropolitan area
Please join in supporting the Summer Enrichment Program.