It’s [t]hat time again.
[T]hat’s right. You are invited. Saturday, April 13, 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Gutierrez Studios |
2010 Clipper Park Road in Woodberry
It’s our annual spring fling. Enjoy delectable delights. Imbibe quenching libations. Live it up.
- Food by THE FOOD MARKET
- Desserts by CAREY'S FINE FOODS
- Libations from THE WINE SOURCE
- Place your bids on SILENT & LIVE AUCTION ITEMS
- Enjoy LIVE MUSIC by John LT Band
- Complimentary valet parking
- WEAR A HAT! Top off your evening with a complimentary photo/portrait taken by Access Art students.
- Proceeds benefit the Family Center’s ongoing programs serving the Hampden community.
Hampden Family Center’s staff and volunteers wear many hats…and the people we serve in our community wear many hats, too. The center has proved a positive presence in the Hampden community for more than fifteen years, serving as a “hub” of community activities for all who live, learn and work in Hampden. Adults, seniors and children access critical support services as well as professional and personal enrichment opportunities. We also offer emergency and benefit assistance programs, adult literacy classes and after-school enrichment activities.
- Tickets to Beyonce and Sting concerts (primo seats!)
- Orioles Box seats (14)
- Dinner for 10 prepared in your home by Chad Gauss of The Food Market paired with wines selected by David Wells of The Wine Source
- Tickets to Broadway’s Kelly & Michael with accommodation at The Greenwich Hotel (owned by Robert De Niro)
- Football signed by Joe Flacco complete with display case
- Weekend stay at Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Resort & Spa
- 10-piece Calphalon Unison cookware set
Potter & Parsons
Amy Telep Dibos & Chad Gauss / Co-chairs
Party Planning Committee
- Paula Bogert
- Jennifer Bowers
- Sana Brooks
- Alice Ann Finnerty
- Tom Finnerty
- Wesley Finnerty
- Carol Greene
- Carty Hebert
- Lauren Rauseo
- Janine Robinson
- Beth Smith
- Carey Talucci
- Rose Valerio
- Rebecca Waters
- Carey Williams
- Dr. Nicole Brummer
- Susan & Geoff Carey
- Ellen & David Gildea
- Liz & Ned Insley
- Cindy & David Knipp
- Kathy & Mike McGonigle
- Christina & Michael Niccolini
- Lynn & Jim Strott
- Ashley & Jack Thayer
- Susan & David Wells