Make a Donation
The Hampden Family Center relies on individual donations as a means of supporting the Hampden community. Your contribution will help the Family Center provide programs and services for all ages in Hampden.
Do you know how far your dollars go at Hampden Family Center?
- $25 purchases a GED Prep book for one adult student.
- $50 provides snacks for one child for the school year.
- $250 sponsors one senior luncheon.
- $500 provides transportation for two field trips.
- $750 covers costs of pool passes for the summer program participants.
- $1,000 sponsors the community holiday party.
Donate by Mail
To make a donation by mail, please mail your check, made payable to Hampden Family Center, to:
Hampden Family Center
1104 W. 36th Street
Baltimore, MD 21211
Attn: Development Office
Donate by Phone
To make a donation by phone, please call Pam Viel 410-467-8710 x108.
Donate In-Kind Items
The Hampden Family Center welcomes your in-kind donations. We are in need of items listed here.